Compassionate, Experienced Care
At Companion Animal Hospital, we are trained in a comprehensive list of veterinary surgery procedures to help keep your furry friends in their best possible health. As a full-service veterinary hospital, we take every preventative measure to make sure your pet is given every option to heal before bringing surgery into the equation. For situations that do require more invasive options, however, we offer compassionate services from some of the most experienced and highly regarded professionals in the area.
From routine surgeries such as spaying and declawing to more advanced and specialized techniques, we promise to approach every procedure with the attention needed to ensure the best possible results and recovery. We understand that your pet is a part of the family and will always treat them with the expert care that we’d expect for our own.
How To Prepare For Veterinary Surgery
- Remove food and water for 12 hours before your pet is scheduled to have surgery. Make sure to close toilet bowls and watch them outside.
- Do not allow your pet to play roughly or take them on long walks the day before. You don’t want their muscles to be extra sore the day of surgery.
- Wash their bed or the blankets that they will be using during recovery.
- Think about giving your pet a bath prior to surgery because you will not be able to do so for some time after the surgery.
- Make sure that both you and your pet are well rested the night before surgery. This will help relieve stress for both of you!
Please reach out with any questions regarding your pet's surgery the day before, the day of or anytime after.
Contact Us About Our Veterinary Services Today!
If your pet requires the very best veterinary care in Bellevue, WA, make an appointment with the professional staff at Companion Animal Hospital today. Our pet clinic aims to help all animals to live full, happy lives without facing the discomfort of preventative illness. Give us a call regarding veterinary services today!